The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bermise

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These trucks have been strange. All the bigger dealers around my city say the 2013's are not here yet and only for preorder. But 1 dealer has 1 on the lot and several more to arrive next week and the week after. Not sure how 1 dealer has several and the others have zero.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These trucks have been strange. All the bigger dealers around my city say the 2013's are not here yet and only for preorder. But 1 dealer has 1 on the lot and several more to arrive next week and the week after. Not sure how 1 dealer has several and the others have zero.

Not to be a **** but Many post on the way it works. I probably have done ten myself.:emotions122::banghead:

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct. Nothing except less request for blood. I have been calling SVT and asking them to check. They are super nice and do not seem to mind checking at all. Plus I remember blood saying something about if he checks too many times, they may reduce his access or something.

And I called today and no updates on my order. :emotions122:

They are pretty cool about checking and chit-chatting -- but I got the same results.....and This Sucks!!! I guess we have to wait another week......:emotions122::emotions122::emotions122:

Last edited:

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If mine is going to be here Oct. 29, I guess this means I have to get serious about getting a new carport built in the back yard to house it. No freakin' way would it come close to fitting in the current garage. We get way too much hail and other nasty weather to risk leaving this one out in the open.

SWATraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look nice........I wonder if anyone will powder-coat the beadlocks black??!!

I will!!!!!! once i get it

Also my dealer said there sister dealer in Fullerton has a 13 black screw I could take but It has all the graphics that I dont want, and no bead locks!!!!!!!!

and btw i hate my new signature

Last edited:

Jwolf

Reaction score
Well , i want to start by saying thank you to Mr. Blood for providing the information he has. so thank you Sir.
Second, i went by my dealer to look at the Terrian he has on the lot, as i didnot like the pictures of it, in person is something diffrent , this is one of those things you have to see in person to understand what it is about , i had to have it. It had a few more options on it so i had to pay for those but otherwise i got the same deal.
It is without graphics ,so the "black" trim sets this color off. It is almost a camilloin , (spelling) sorry, color in that it looks several diffrent shades in diffrent lighting that whay the pic's are so diffrent.Anyway as already said , this beast is so amazing , its like a TRUCK should be. They also have a black on the lot a blue anyday now and the white i had coming plus they have a Large alocation so they will be recieving these vehicals throughout the year and are ready to deal as they move a large number of trucks.
Thank for all the information !