The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reeking_HVAC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need some advice...

I ordered my raptor on August 8 from a small dealer in Colorado. After calling multiple times over the past month he finally told me that if my order doesn't get pulled by Friday he won't get another order until January, and that I should order from another dealership unless I want to wait. He said Ford isn't giving him a raptor order right now because the system has vehicles marked as unsold that he transferred to another dealership and is waiting on them to claim them in the system. He said he is talking to a rep to see if they can get it figured out so they will pull my order this week.Does that sound right?

My problem is I do not want to have to start the process over and start shopping for a good deal again(originally we were at $1000 over invoice, but I got him down to $500), plus I am sure there would be orders ahead of mine at any dealership at this point.

I am frustrated because I ordered early, and now people are getting their trucks that ordered a month after me.

If he says it's not going to happen, do you think I could accomplish anything by calling customer service and pleading my case?
I have read a couple people ended up having their trucks ordered through Dearborn last year because of dealer problems.

Thanks for letting me vent, and any advice!

Reaction score
Finally, my 2013 got here! Ya'll dont know how excited i was to here the good news! Sadly im in college right now and i wont be able to see it till thanksgiving break :/ I would post pictures of my baby but i dont know how to on my mac? Any help?

SWATraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blood could you check mine again, curious if the bead lock wheels changed my status. also when i went to the ford sticker site, it showed my vin as a FX2!!!!! I emailed my dealer but no word back yet so I figured I would abuse *use you. :)

dealer code F71019
order # 9304
Vin # 1FTMF1CM7DKD42768

thanks so much in advance

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
blood could you check mine again, curious if the bead lock wheels changed my status. also when i went to the ford sticker site, it showed my vin as a FX2!!!!! I emailed my dealer but no word back yet so I figured I would abuse *use you. :)

dealer code F71019
order # 9304
Vin # 1FTMF1CM7DKD42768

thanks so much in advance

Not your vin# they have 2 with the same order #,Yours is on hold.
Tell your dealer it's a w1r.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke with SVT, they say they still don't know the availibilty of Beadlocks.

They aren't too hard to get your hands on ;) Check them out on fordparts.com

Must say I LOVE the beadlocks now that I have them/have seen them in person.

Attachments

• IMG_20121003_212548.jpg
    IMG_20121003_212548.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20121004_062543.jpg
    IMG_20121004_062543.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure..Congrats and you suck!!! Everyone who got the good news sucks!!! (Hopefully I will be one of those people in the future!!)

I got it today, and all I can say is it's an impressive piece of machinery. No one will be disappointed. Getting in the truck I felt like I was on a roller coaster going down that did not stop.

I turned on the 4wd and you just feel that truck grip the road like it was alive, like a lions claws gripping its prey. Flip it back to 2wd and you feel this sort of huge release.

Anyway to everyone waiting I hope you suck too, very soon !!!!!!!!!!