The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood,

I just saw I got a window sticker and from what I got from the code it will be built on 8/6. Can you confirm that? Also if there is an ETA?

1FTFX1R66DFD25595

The reason I ask is my dealer told me I have a build week of 8/12 so I am curious what is correct. I thought I might be the week of 8/5 since all the other supercabs lately have been saying that is the week they are.

Thanks a million

8/6 eta 9/2

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Has mine made it to a train yet? Thanks for doing this:)

post info please,sorry no time to be searching back threw thread.

Bandit

Reaction score
Finally received my window sticker this morning!!!! I do have two questions,
How long does it take the truck to get built? Also once completed is there a way to track the shipping? Thank you guys for all your help!!!

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally received my window sticker this morning!!!! I do have two questions,
How long does it take the truck to get built? Also once completed is there a way to track the shipping? Thank you guys for all your help!!!

Last I heard build time was around eight hours, hope someone can confirm or correct. It's an impressive process.

WskyRiver

Reaction score
Hey Blood,
Hoping to get some help. This is my 14th week, still unscheduled. Can you tell me if my dealer had any orders pulled in July. And has my priority# changed? My order has been 'clean' now for quite awhile, but Im getting nervous that its not going to happen. I just dont want to have to go in, renegotiate price, and start this process all over again for the 2014. Thanks alot!! Greatly appreciated!!

Dealer: F71072
Order: J243
Priority: 16

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood,
Hoping to get some help. This is my 14th week, still unscheduled. Can you tell me if my dealer had any orders pulled in July. And has my priority# changed? My order has been 'clean' now for quite awhile, but Im getting nervous that its not going to happen. I just dont want to have to go in, renegotiate price, and start this process all over again for the 2014. Thanks alot!! Greatly appreciated!!

Dealer: F71072
Order: J243
Priority: 16

see one just delivered, one sent to plant and 6 on order, yours included.
your still showing pri 16.

Sokoloka

Reaction score
give or take 10 days.
but they have been pretty accurate.

Blood,

My dealer emailed me out of the blue yesterday and said ETA was August 19th. Is it possible it could have changed in one day from 9/1 to 8/19??

1FTFW1R66DFD26992

Thanks for all your help - you've been awesome!

Eric

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blood,

My dealer emailed me out of the blue yesterday and said ETA was August 19th. Is it possible it could have changed in one day from 9/1 to 8/19??

1FTFW1R66DFD26992

Thanks for all your help - you've been awesome!

Eric

When mine showed up at the dealership, it was close to 2 weeks earlier than the original ETA. In fact it shipped out the same day it was built. Took one week from build to Southern California dealership.