The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How long after the window sticker is printed can we expect a build date?

Do we call SVT for the actual date or can we still track it online?

The build date is up top on the window sticker in the middle. It starts with a 2 meaning to be built and then has 2013 which is the year and then the month and date to be built. So mine is 220130605 which is today weeeee. Can't wait eta is June 23-29.

GM3SF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one we ordered sitting on the lot if anyone is interested. We already bought one and had planned to buy this one when it came in (and sell the one we're driving now), but might just let someone else have at the new one. PM me if you're interested. (ordered it at $500 over invoice btw).

Bent22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway we can get pictures of our truck on the assembly line? Or do they have a system where you can follow the vehicle through the line?

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood,
Can you tell me if my truck is still sitting at the train yard in Inter Bay WA ? I think its been there since Sunday. I wish I could go grab it since its only 20 miles away.

Vin 1FTFW1R61DFC66278

Thank you!
Zak

Received - ZA-ZA64 (Auto Transport Group Llc ) Ramp 72, Orillia, WA
eta6/7