The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So if I have a Dora. And order was placed 6-29 with no commodity issues what else could be delaying my vin/build date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are about 3300 Ford Dealers, Ford builds about 200-250 Raptors per week. YOU do the math.

Last year I got 7 Raptors built the First week. This year ZERO.

randy

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are about 3300 Ford Dealers, Ford builds about 200-250 Raptors per week. YOU do the math.

Last year I got 7 Raptors built the First week. This year ZERO.

randy

Yes the secrets out many dealers had no idea they could even order one in the past or the fact they were selling so well until it was to late.

Windspeed77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Many factors but like i said high volume dealers go first."

Hey Blood I appreciate all the info you have provided, but could you elaborate on this....does it mean high volume dealers will get all their orders fulfilled before smaller markets? Once again appreciate the insight and clarification

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I missed ya,priority10 you were also given a misbuild priority.

Whoaaa.........really?? I didn't know I got the misbuild priority. Thanks again blood -- I guess this IS good news for me, then ?? !!

cobradoc

Reaction score
Any chance you could check this one?
Dealer F52304
Order K004
Do I need to ask them to change the priority? It's 99

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Many factors but like i said high volume dealers go first."

Hey Blood I appreciate all the info you have provided, but could you elaborate on this....does it mean high volume dealers will get all their orders fulfilled before smaller markets? Once again appreciate the insight and clarification

Not all there orders just the first in each allocation quarter.
If you have a customer who orders 100 f150s every quarter and one who orders 10,who you going to give a limited bonus raptor ?

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Whoaaa.........really?? I didn't know I got the misbuild priority. Thanks again blood -- I guess this IS good news for me, then ?? !!

Correct.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

blood, can you check my status?

Dealer: F21019
Order: D002

priority10 unscheduled.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Any chance you could check this one?
Dealer F52304
Order K004
Do I need to ask them to change the priority? It's 99

It's a retail order looks to be fine priority11 would not mess with changes if it were me.