The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just called svt. build date changed from 12-3 to 12-6. oh, well. whats 3 more days in the grand scheme of things. at least i wont have to worry about the "monday being a bad build day" theory

Papi4baby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I got a phone call a week ago saying it would be here today

I called the dealer and they said nope, still sitting at the plant. Is done just have no eta.

:-(

bluehairdave

Reaction score
2 months in. Time for another Blood request for status i Guess.
Thank you kindly in advance!

Order No: 1333
Dealer: F71083

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood,
I was wondering if I could get a check as well?
My dealer also only does the last 8 digits of the vin (think I have most of it figured out except for that dang check digit.) ;-)
Anyway,
Dealer: F58697
Order: either G020_ or 9999 not sure which... Either way I'm the only raptor on order from that dealership.

Thanks!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood, can you check the status on order # 1091 Dealer # F21221. This truck has the wheels the dealer is going to switch out with mine since the wheels were left off my order. Thanks.

unscheduled.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

2 months in. Time for another Blood request for status i Guess.
Thank you kindly in advance!

Order No: 1333
Dealer: F71083

unscheduled.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Hey Blood,
I was wondering if I could get a check as well?
My dealer also only does the last 8 digits of the vin (think I have most of it figured out except for that dang check digit.) ;-)
Anyway,
Dealer: F58697
Order: either G020_ or 9999 not sure which... Either way I'm the only raptor on order from that dealership.

Thanks!

1FTFX1R61DFA92337
dec7th build.
eta17th.

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I got from my dealer today. Has anybody else heard this recently?

"Matt, I noticed that your Raptor was released from the plant -- at least that what my system says, however, I had my GM push this with Ford, and they sent an email to us that said:

Raptors, along with several other F-150’s are on hold. It looks like for Raptor it involves brake calipers that were not painted. There is no ETA yet. "

Just curious if anybody else has had a truck with a quality hold. Mine was built 10/31.