The FRF Giveaway 2 is here!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Forum updated last night to remove any "off topic" Members' Area posts from your total post count. If you fell below 50, you have almost 2 weeks to get it done!

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forum updated last night to remove any "off topic" Members' Area posts from your total post count. If you fell below 50, you have almost 2 weeks to get it done!

Will our post numbers be set back the way they were after the giveway

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score

How does this work? I lost a bunch of posts (not that it matters). But, I thought I tend to stay on topic.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so if I would say I like hamburgers with lots of pickles that would be off topic. ya know I think any one that drives a truck should like hamburgers with lots of pickles. I like being on the forum so if I'm off topic just remember I like hamburgers with lots of pickles and Ford Raptors. and *******

Status
Not open for further replies.