The FRF Giveaway 2 is here!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Yeah seriously its not fair for us supporting members and FRF veterans when some noobie gets on here and enters the contest that owns an old beater with asantis or something like that and wins a set of like king shocks and sells them... wtf???:flipthebird:

By the way I was listening to Asking Alexandria and one of their techno-solo things came up and the dancing banana icon for you message was in perfect harmony with the beat and I almost shit myself I laughed so hard ! :ROFLJest::ROFLJest:

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Raptor_Al_41 Which brand lights are you running on rally bar?

Kragen 7" 6000k Hids.... They are freakin bad man. I can literally see everything. When I get my truck back from the dealer,(powersteering pump :emotions122:) im gonna do a really good write up of them.

Banned
Reaction score
Kragen 7" 6000k Hids.... They are freakin bad man. I can literally see everything. When I get my truck back from the dealer,(powersteering pump :emotions122:) im gonna do a really good write up of them.

I look forward to this write up.

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
I look forward to this write up.

Hopefully tomorrow night. Just gotta get the truck, go pick up a charger for my camera, and find somewhere around here where I wont get shot for lighting up the road like a freakin firework show haha.... If not tomorrow... SUNDAY. I hope all that info I put on that thread of yours helped :peace:

Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry I did to.

So after signing up for the ADD newsletter what do we gotta do to get those extra tickets?

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Don't worry I did to.

So after signing up for the ADD newsletter what do we gotta do to get those extra tickets?

As I understand it, ADD will send out 20 emails the week of the giveaway offering the extra tickets... you have a certain amount of time to respond to their email with your user name... those names are given to the admins who give out the bonus tickets...

Status
Not open for further replies.