The FRF Giveaway 2 is here!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
uh... I dont know if this has been asked already and Im probably gonna sound like a dunce but does the 50 post thing start now until the end of the contest or just 50 posts period? I re read the not so fine print but am I missing that explanation?

Im not planning on shirking responsibility or anything just trying to be clear. If its already been asked I apologize. Just wasnt into reading 25 pages of " Holy **** water, I'm in" and comments of that nature..

I completely understand the enthusiasm though!

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well since I dont have a raptor yet....looks like ill be building one from the ground up hahaha

totally in!

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
uh... I dont know if this has been asked already and Im probably gonna sound like a dunce but does the 50 post thing start now until the end of the contest or just 50 posts period? I re read the not so fine print but am I missing that explanation?

Im not planning on shirking responsibility or anything just trying to be clear. If its already been asked I apologize. Just wasnt into reading 25 pages of " Holy **** water, I'm in" and comments of that nature..

I completely understand the enthusiasm though!

50 posts total by the date specified. In other words I will go through and look at your total post count below your user name when the giveaway closes.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs