Texas Raptor Run - Which Run Group do you think you'll be in?

Texas Raptor Run - Which Run Group do you think you'll be in?

• U - Unlimited

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • A - Highly Experienced

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • B - Experienced

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • C - Newbie...we were all here once! Unless you are Mario Andretti or Robbie Gordon

Votes: 21 52.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've never been to a raptor run and wont make this one but don't they have hot laps to find out where people should go. I hate driving behind a slow person on a regular road it would just drive me nuts on a track. I would have to say C never being to one but B if not able to up later on.

Last edited:

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
You can pass people once they pull over for you, so it's possible to move up in the pack.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so their is no time laps I know this is just for fun and it would be fun to know how fast you went around the track.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've never been to a raptor run and wont make this one but don't they have hot laps to find out where people should go. I hate driving behind a slow person on a regular road it would just drive me nuts on a track. I would have to say C never being to one but B if not able to up later on.

If you are behind a slow person he should pull to the right to allow the pass (groups C, B, A). I believe this will be covered in the drivers meetings.