Texas Raptor Run - Which Run Group do you think you'll be in?

Texas Raptor Run - Which Run Group do you think you'll be in?

• U - Unlimited

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • A - Highly Experienced

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • B - Experienced

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • C - Newbie...we were all here once! Unless you are Mario Andretti or Robbie Gordon

Votes: 21 52.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
B. Havent driven in the dirt in years, but have been an instructor at the track for the last 5 years, with another 6 years of track duty before that. I had a bronco for 15 years coming out of HS and have done plenty of wheeling but not much high speed. Should be fun, I may drop to C if Im not keeping pace, I dont plan to beat on the Raptor to much as I will only have had it for about 4 weeks when this happens

OP
OP
SPRSNK

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be in U with the PreRunner and B with the daily driver Raptor.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've probably got more off-road (desert) experience than many of the other guys that will be out there, but I still plan to run with Group C.

I need to drive this truck to home Sunday afternoon, and to work on Monday morning. The Panda is still my daily driver, so I'm gonna try not to kill it. Once I get a feel for the track, I might move up and run it a little harder with the faster groups if it's not too rough, but I've got no problem taking it easy at the start.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a lot of off road experience running on caliche roads all across Texas, and ranch trails too, but not in a vehicle like the Raptor. I'm really looking forward to it, and I'm still on the fence between C and B. I'll probably do the first run in C, and see how the track is.