Tail light theft in San Antonio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As expensive as lights have become on newer vehicles this isn’t too shocking. It probably takes less than a minute per side and they’re worth $400-600 or more.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
DO NOT stay in a hotel and leave a Raptor or any Ford truck in the parking lot in San Antonio without having badass insurance. They should really put signs at the city limits. Thefts of trucks, lights, contents have been rampant for years there.

OP
OP
pat247

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I gather you’re receiving something on the back end from this place cause you simply won’t name this establishment.
The name is irrelevant as I have a pic from three weeks prior of an F150 on the highway in San Antonio with no tail lights so go f--k yourself.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The name is irrelevant as I have a pic from three weeks prior of an F150 on the highway in San Antonio with no tail lights so go f--k yourself.
Well I'll be driving down in June so I'd like to know myself. Some of these places have staff that are known to tip off the thieves. I'm driving a rental down but it's still good to know the obvious to avoid.

IMG_2036.gif