SwarfWorks Acquires GJ Motorsports Brake Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
REPOST FROM SWARWORKS FB PAGE (https://www.facebook.com/swarfworks)
Breaking news! SwarfWorks Inc has acquired GJ Motorsports! We look forward to providing you with the quality of a GJ product and the SwarfWorks service and innovation that we continually strive to provide to our customers. We plan on taking the things to a new level, both with customer support and product development. We are stocking the shelves now and getting ready for this new adventure. 1f389.png time! 1f4f7.png @ucmefly_raptor

1713534104171.png

This means we'll be bringing back the GJ Motorsports (SwarWorks) 3rd Brake lights to our online store soon. We were one of GJ Motorsports biggest dealers but in the last year or so with the original GJ Motorsports disappearing on a customer service level we were forced to drop the brand. But now with Paul's company (SwarfWorks) acquiring the brand we'll be able to bring these back into our online store. We'll be stocking these in the future once SwarfWorks gets things under control. So keep your eyes peeled!

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any word on what happens with existing orders from GJ? Been waiting for mine since last year lol.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any word on what happens with existing orders from GJ? Been waiting for mine since last year lol.

From what I understand you should be receiving an email from Tom at GJ about that. Your order will either be fulfilled or you will be refunded. But you'll receive communication from the original GJ Motorsports folks on existing orders.