SVT / Ford Performance Dealers only?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bringiton

Reaction score
Yeh, I went through all this in Ottawa a few weeks ago.

In Canada dealers need to buy a franchise for Ford Performance whereby they get training and access to the ordering information. No other dealers can do warranty service or sell these vehicles.

In Ottawa, only Campbell Ford can order and service the new Raptors.
I was told they were allocated 20 and have already sold "Many of them".

They are selling the raptor for MSRP so its not like they are cornering the market and jacking the price up. It should be noted that they do not have as much information as the US dealers yet and there are some larger differences in the packages between the USA models and the Canadian one.

Kanata Ford said they would do basic service if I wanted but they could not touch anything warranty related or the raptor only parts.

The base equipment group for the Canadian one has a lot more then the USA one and thus the prices are really high here. 85K OTD for a Mid level supercrew with no other options.

Last edited:

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure you can even build one that expensive here in the states.Not sure being key...but $68k on my build, I felt like I pretty much picked just about everything minus a few little odds and ends, orange accent, smokers package, bed cover and tidbits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score

In Canada dealers need to buy a franchise for Ford Performance whereby they get training and access to the ordering information. No other dealers can do warranty service or sell these vehicles.

They are selling the raptor for MSRP so its not like they are cornering the market and jacking the price up. It should be noted that they do not have as much information as the US dealers yet and there are some larger differences in the packages between the USA models and the Canadian one.

Kanata Ford said they would do basic service if I wanted but they could not touch anything warranty related or the raptor only parts.

The base equipment group for the Canadian one has a lot more then the USA one and thus the prices are really high here. 85K OTD for a Mid level supercrew with no other options.
That makes sense about the franchise, it's basically no different than being an SVT dealer of old then? I was really hoping they'd really just open them up to all Canadian Ford dealers like the US Dealers.

The packages are more comprehensive in Canada like you mention but the final prices don't seem any worse than with the exchange rate taken into account. My Supercrew has an MSRP of $83649, or about $65,000 USD. Included 802A Lux Pkg, Raptor Tech Pkg, Twin Moonroof, Exterior Gfx, Tailgate Step, Bedliner. (skipped the interior accent pkg, carbon pkg, beadlocks and hood gfx). And that includes some other optional US items like heated rear seats and heated steering wheel as standard on the Canadian 802A, as well as grouping the tailgate applique in with the bedside gfx.

OP
OP
H

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Perfect, kanata Ford was the other large dealer I asked. I did get quoted 82k for a Lux package from Campbell online sales yesterday....

Heading there in 30mins so if I get the scoop on pricing and options I will open a "Canadian raptor" thread

Bringiton

Reaction score
Perfect, kanata Ford was the other large dealer I asked. I did get quoted 82k for a Lux package from Campbell online sales yesterday....

Heading there in 30mins so if I get the scoop on pricing and options I will open a "Canadian raptor" thread

Hmm, Maybe Tax was included in the number he gave me and I added tax on again in my calculation.

If it is less then 85k out the door for Lux i'm going to upgrade. :cheers:

OP
OP
H

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, Maybe Tax was included in the number he gave me and I added tax on again in my calculation.

If it is less then 85k out the door for Lux i'm going to upgrade. :cheers:

Possibly, that was offered up as the price voluntarily for the 802a package. Let's keep in touch

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure you can even build one that expensive here in the states.Not sure being key...but $68k on my build, I felt like I pretty much picked just about everything minus a few little odds and ends, orange accent, smokers package, bed cover and tidbits.

Here is my order at $71k plus9e4290431db36d55688602521db5fa65.jpg

Mitchy

Reaction score
Just have my order in - East Coast of Canada.
Dealer says they have ~20 in their allotment, I was #7
MSRP deal,
My dealer is also charging the 'SVT Fee' of $500.

Many differences between the Canadian base - as it's basically the 801A

OP
OP
H

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
R u the same harrisb over on DT?

If you're talking dootalk, yep that's me.

Back from the dealer, msrp it is, 86k the way I optioned it out.

Considering I can get a platinum for around 57k (albeit a 16) it gives me pause. 30k will buy a lot of mods and my trucks don't off-road beyond dirt roads.

If anybody has seen my other toys I have a big issue keeping things stock ;)