SVC Baja V2 Rear Bumper Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
While driving around today I had a different idea for the shackle tabs. What about swiveling eye bolts to allow for screw pin shackles? 1 on each side.

P.S.
What about extending that top hoop/pad to the ends of the bumper and hooking that hoop inside the quarter panels like the protoype?

Last edited:
OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They will be here shortly final pics should be ready before the weekend.

-Jeff

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Even if I wanted mine custom, you guys can make alterations correct? Of course it all in how much $$$ you want to spend right? Can you guys black line-x these before you ship them that way all I would have to do is just bolt it on and be done?

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Correct as long as they are reasonable and physically possible that should be no issue. We could do the linex as well or even ship it raw and it could be done locally. Either way

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would take it as configured with a black powdercoat like my SVC front bumper. I'll figure out everything else for the lighting and mounting the plate. I'm so tired of looking at my OEM rear bumper.

MF RAPTOR