Sunroof leaking through roof speaker 2024 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Like this? Happened to me today on my 2024 R...happened the first time about a month ago through the up fitter switches. Thought it might be a fluke. Never had a moonroof leak before in many vehicles.

Today through the passenger side headliner speaker. :mad:
When they said the R will get her wet, this is not what they meant I guess.

marapines

Reaction score
Like this? Happened to me today on my 2024 R...happened the first time about a month ago through the up fitter switches. Thought it might be a fluke. Never had a moonroof leak before in many vehicles.

Today through the passenger side headliner speaker. :mad:
I just purchased mine in July and just had it in a rain shower two days ago and it was leaking in the same area. Leaking through the speaker like a water fall. What’s funny (not really) we are a on trip and was heading to Detroit for factory tour. Well I went to two dealers located by the factory. One said I would have to make an appointment which would be in mid-September and moonroofs always leak. The other could look at in a few days and would take a few more days to fix. During the factory tour they showed us the quality control area which water tests the vehicle, mine must have missed this step. I mentioned the issue to the tour guide rep and as I figured they did not really care. Well I taped the moonroof seams for now, recommended by service rep. Does anybody know what the dealer did to fix theirs?

Attachments

• IMG_0366.jpeg
    IMG_0366.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 5