Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stealthf1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I just stared directly at a dot I imagined was between his eyes for about 3 mins with a look of total
disgust and sheer hatred, as my face showed the utter disgust I felt for this poor excuse of a human being. He appeared to get the hint and lowered his head and slowly walked away pretty shamefully.

Nah, I told him it was a 150.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

No Wilson sure didnt, I wouldn't let anyone around Central LA work on my vehicles, he was just a local mechanic I ran into at Autozone grabbing some Mobil 1 for my oil change.

richardhead84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The two main ones I get are:
1) When are you going to jump it 80 feet?
2)Why didn't you just buy a used truck and lift it, you could have done that for a lot less money.

I still haven't come up with any witty responses for them except **** you and you're dumb. I bought my truck on a Monday and left Tuesday to head out for a few months for work so all of these have been from coworkers.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The one I can't WAIT to hear?

"Chris Kelley with a blue oval in his driveway? REALLY?"

Not exactly a stupid saying about a Raptor specifically, but I think it is funny nonetheless...

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The one I can't WAIT to hear?

"Chris Kelley with a blue oval in his driveway? REALLY?"

Not exactly a stupid saying about a Raptor specifically, but I think it is funny nonetheless...

thats the 1st one i got too.
they said, u got a FORD, really....? i was always a GM guy so no one could grasp it. the Raptor is so bad ass in so many ways i just couldnt resist coming to the dark side

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, when I told my best friend (the car salesman looking for my "New" Raptor for me) said:

"Chevy builders of old are rolling over in their graves today...."

I always said there would never be a Ford titled to me, but this may have been God's way of making me eat my words. But hey, I'll take that lesson all day long...lol

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, when I told my best friend (the car salesman looking for my "New" Raptor for me) said:

"Chevy builders of old are rolling over in their graves today...."

I always said there would never be a Ford titled to me, but this may have been God's way of making me eat my words. But hey, I'll take that lesson all day long...lol

Yeah, four suburbans, two k1500 z71's, and a Ford? After getting it, I switched to Avis so I could start renting some Fords to see if the new feel carries across, and I have been surprised at how much I liked the Edge.

Good on ya Ford, now bring back the GT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD