Street queens!! Check In !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, not thread related, but how do i insert an image now on this board? Used to be, all I did was manage attachments and upload it. That works, but it is just a link to the file, not the actual image in the post itself.

A

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ok, not thread related, but how do i insert an image now on this board? Used to be, all I did was manage attachments and upload it. That works, but it is just a link to the file, not the actual image in the post itself.

A

You have to host the images on a website like photobucket. Once they're hosted, copy the link and click on the little mountain icon at the top of the text box, paste the link, and then your image will appear on the page.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not one pic!?!?! Such BS... I'll help.

Mine is a street queen for sure :help: Had the baby raptor just incase.
226538_607538541444_4627706_n.jpg

see told you...mall crawler
523496_775926216194_249493953_n.jpg
Sweet! You have a raptor atv too! I gotta add going riding with you to my list of to-dos when i get some free time!

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have to host the images on a website like photobucket. Once they're hosted, copy the link and click on the little mountain icon at the top of the text box, paste the link, and then your image will appear on the page.

Thanks, I will do that. It used to work in the past, but I guess not anymore.