Street queens!! Check In !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Mine spends a lot of its time on the street, but I've got battle scars to prove she's not a street queen.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha I think a lot f guys had planned on keeping theirs all stock and not taking it off road... Until They got it haha I knew before I even went and got mine that I was gonna beat the shit out of it off road and had mods lined up even though back then there was hardly anything out for the raptor (got mine in November 2010) so you say street queen now but trust me even in Atlanta you'll drive out a ways to hit the dirt I'm sure!

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine only is b/c i have a 1 year old daughter and most free weekends i do have are taken up with drumming gigs....just dont get the time at this moment to do all the things i want to with the truck....soon though. we have a cattle ranch about an hour from tulsa that im just itching to get up to so that i can have some fun with both raptors (atv also).

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I grew up out west. We spent most of our weekends in the desert riding dirt bikes, 3 wheelers, quads, etc...

When I saw my first Raptor in 09, I thought, "oh hell yes, I WILL have one".

I live near DC now or I'd already have a LT kit on it.

J-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went from having a 2800 mile 10 GT500 that had never even sniffed rain, it was more perfect than when I got it off the truck. I had aphrehensions about using a 55K truck as a play toy and bashing on it, and the first few scrapes and scrubs I had on it it made me cringe I will admit it, but it's jsut such a beast and so much fun, looks great filty too, not like when you see a dirty muscle car. You really can't enjoy this truck if you are jsut using it as a street queen, have fun with it, it gets easier the more you do it.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't even have the dealer plats off it and had it in the air. good luck driving down the road and not wanting to just take the ditch.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I grew up out west. We spent most of our weekends in the desert riding dirt bikes, 3 wheelers, quads, etc...

When I saw my first Raptor in 09, I thought, "oh hell yes, I WILL have one".

I live near DC now or I'd already have a LT kit on it.

No kidding, same story here just NOVA vs dc ;) You "northerners" are a different breed! haha