Stop center console tray from sliding around?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you are also in the market for a gun safe, the E&G Console Safe takes the left half for the safe and the other side is for the drawer. The drawer then will fit in tight and not move, but you can still lift it out and use the space underneath. It's a real nice addition, even if you just use it for valuables. I got mine from Nick at @Nick@Apollo-Optics.

Thanks man!

Here's the link if anyone wants to grab one!

Sand_Limo

Reaction score
They sell an additional tray that goes right next tot he stock tray. Neither slide, or move. Pick tray up to access under. I also added a wireless charge pad to the second tray for phone charging. My 2018 doesn't have wireless charge. The extra storage is nice too.

OP
OP
R

ravis22

Reaction score
They sell an additional tray that goes right next tot he stock tray. Neither slide, or move. Pick tray up to access under. I also added a wireless charge pad to the second tray for phone charging. My 2018 doesn't have wireless charge. The extra storage is nice too.
That’s a great option as well!