Stolen truck from Colorado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
So I sold my 17 raptor back in November and I never disconnected it fro my ford pass app. I saw it at a dealership then it sold and I stopped looking. Well about a month ago I got a theft alert and started following the truck. Watched it all the way to Mexico and down to Sinaloa. Seems like it lives there now, probably has a 50 cal in back. Funny thing is I can start it and u lock the doors still so I start it at 2:00 am everyday with a schedule. Yesterday I got the alert and started it in the middle of some town and blocked the doors. Not sure what else to do or anyone to call so I just watch it and unlock it, start it just because. IMG_8105.jpeg

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL It's all fun and games until Ford sells "your" information to the insurance companies. :D

OP
OP
Booth9999

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Theft alert in the app. I get them randomly still so I am think inc they used a OBD port hack with a Tablet. It’s apparently got a leaking tire because I keep getting a tire pressure alert also. At first I thought they might have just gone for a trip but it never made it back to the states. I showed it to a few Mexican friends and they laughed and said Narcos for sure.

rickysnickers

Reaction score
In my previous life, I used to be an auto theft detective. There are several agencies that work with the Mexican authorities to try to get the stolen vehicles back to the States. If you have the VIN number, you can run it in one of several free databases, National Insurance Crime Bureau is probably the best one. Then, if you are so inclined, you can talk to CHP Mexican Liaison Unit, or BATIC - Border Auto Theft Information Center, or even NICB.