stock bumper/skid plate for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm fine with that, I have no idea how to ship one of these things though. PM me.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
John, I do still have the bumper, I'll drop you a PM...

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Also, since I still have this, if you come pick it up, I'll give you a hell of a deal on it, I'll even deliver it anywhere in the PHX area for a few bucks extra.

Bottom line, this thing needs to be out of my truck bed before I head back to Afghanistan next week, so I'm VERY open to making deals.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i wonder how it would look on my bike??? like a giant cheshire cat i guess......

hey aaron, if you dont sell it by the time you leave, you can always ship it to me, and i can just hold onto it for you until you get back. hell we can even meet somewhere in the middle if shipping is too much. i have plenty of room in my garage. you can pick it up when you get back and sell it then. no sense in taking a loss if you can sell it for more given more time

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
If i don't sell it next week I'm going to see if a scrap metal place or junk yard wants it. I'd rather it go to a good home though. It might not be the prettiest but it's a hell of a deal....

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, in hind sight, I'm sorry I didn't take it while I was there. I really can't make another run out there for a few weeks at least.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
It's all good, It looks be sold to another forum member, supposed to meet up with him tomorrow.

I didn't think selling it was gonna be this difficult, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.