Stage 2 for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wraptor2727

Reaction score
Hey guys recently had to list my raptor for sale before I got the chance to install some parts.
I'd like to see the parts. I have a full stage 2 kit that I purchased from Mr Goosetuned. Winfield. It's all still brand new in the box with recipes.
Cobb cold air intake, CVS intercooler, Cobb tuner, plugs and whatever else comes with the kit. I also never logged any data so the new buyer will also get the custom tune done by Winfield. He mentioned that he will be happy to vouch.1000046889.jpg

OP
OP
Wraptor2727

Wraptor2727

Reaction score
Like to sell all at once. Message me if you are interested, thanks guys. Also I'm a new member so apparently can't post in for sale section

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Cause we have rules. Which you aren’t following. Either become a supporting member or sell your stuff elsewhere, please.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
You need a minimum of 100 posts or be a supporting member to sell stuff on FRF. You also need a picture of the items for sale, not just a list.