Special Edition 2014 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

locouno

Reaction score
diesels really arnt what they used to be since epa got there nose in it. If they are going for a more fuel efficent probaly eco boost or maybe a hybrid bed would be a sweet spot for dem batterys.just kidding

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
"On April 9, 2013, Ford will debut images of the 2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Special Edition with new appearance upgrades"

I totally misread that...they are coming out with a diesel version of the 6.2 w/ twin turbos!!

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"On April 9, 2013, Ford will debut images of the 2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Special Edition with new appearance upgrades"

I totally misread that...they are coming out with a diesel version of the 6.2 w/ twin turbos!!

Lol, don't crush the naive people's dreams.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn't "appearance" be a key-word in this discussion? Why all the talk about engines and stuff when the press release said "appearance"? I mean, granted, a V6 looks different than a V8, but hey -- I'd maybe trade in the '13 on a tuned Eco-Boost something or another.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ironic as most cars owners are about debaging but the Raptor crowds are the ones that pay 2k for oem graphics.

^^ everybody knows applying the appropriate stickers will automatically add 5mpg and 100hp.........just ask the civic crowd.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn't "appearance" be a key-word in this discussion? Why all the talk about engines and stuff when the press release said "appearance"? I mean, granted, a V6 looks different than a V8, but hey -- I'd maybe trade in the '13 on a tuned Eco-Boost something or another.

Probably because we are all wanting it to be engine or suspension lol
By the way welcome back Swoop!