Speaker in headliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoodedCobra

Reaction score
you should have two speakers in the headrest also. I hear the audio more when I get a phone call. but if you have a track that is live concert you can hear the crowd all around even behind you and you can hear which side the artist are standing on the stage. Gives you that sound like you are actually at the concert

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you should have two speakers in the headrest also. I hear the audio more when I get a phone call. but if you have a track that is live concert you can hear the crowd all around even behind you and you can hear which side the artist are standing on the stage. Gives you that sound like you are actually at the concert
they no longer include speakers in the headrest

Shepherd_

Reaction score
Mine are black - is that perhaps a '24 802 thing - or a non-moon-roof thing? My a pillars and door speakers are still silver though.

IMG_3231.jpg

beemerb0y

Reaction score
I cant seem to hear any music from these roof speakers. Anyone else?
2024 Raptor
Update - when the "surround" option is activated in the audio settings, I can hear music from the headliner speakers. However, I need to move my ear right up to it to hear anything and its more of a spacial echo rather than actual sound

Also confirmed there are no speakers in the head rest