Spark plug change questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
motorboating

motorboating

Reaction score
I have the quote from them in writing, absolutely criminal to charge that kind of money. It was from phill long ford in Denver. I now need to change out the fluid on the transmission, differentials and transfer case. Is it worth it to pay the dealer to do any of these vs do it myself?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the quote from them in writing, absolutely criminal to charge that kind of money. It was from phill long ford in Denver. I now need to change out the fluid on the transmission, differentials and transfer case. Is it worth it to pay the dealer to do any of these vs do it myself?
uh.... did you do all 16 plugs?

also phil long can suck a long one. i will never go there unless im taking a shit on their floor

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rear diff and tcase super easy. Front diff kinda sucks and the trans will be cumbersome without lift and scan tool. You can thread in a transfer pump into
Dipstick location and suck out most of the fluid in the pan to
Drop it.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DIY for sure. Not hard just take your time.