Smartliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased the Smartliner brand floor liners for their Raptor? Looking to replace the Weathertech hard molded plastic I currently have as the passenger side always slides around? Smartliner has a great price for both the front and rear liners and 10% off with free shipping.

OP
OP
mprice1234

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I was finally able to find some customers reviews (none on their website) and sounds like horrible customer service and even though it's an American company selling them they are made in Tiawan! Some customers complain they slide around which is exactly why I'm looking for something other than the Weathertech's I have now.

btkeenan

Reaction score
Figures with smartliner. I don’t recall there being a clip in point like they have on the drivers side for the passenger so you’ll want to find some that have some barbs on the bottom, like the OE ones, to hold it in place. You could also try the hook side of some hook and loop tape to get it to grip to the carpet.