Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flying_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was doin 85 and it was butter....poor friend of mine in his lifted dodge blew his IC piping off trying to keep up while on the highway . Even had the stripper pole in the bed bouncing around lol. And yes ford saved the day I even fixed his truck....3 times that trip.
asy7ytes.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very impressed for how narrow that looked but how fast you were going through it. Not as impressed in the choice of music though. :)

I enjoyed the music choice, been working on my TRR Playlist, and Andrea Bocelli is a major part of that. How were the desert lashes on the B Pillars after those narrow trails?

A

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was doin 85 and it was butter....poor friend of mine in his lifted dodge blew his IC piping off trying to keep up while on the highway . Even had the stripper pole in the bed bouncing around lol. And yes ford saved the day I even fixed his truck....3 times that trip.
asy7ytes.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So just doing 85 on the highway the Dodge blew the intercooler piping? Not even off road?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronn