Short Antenna Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the .50cal bullet. I was a small arms instructor and crew serve weapons instructor in the Military so I had to have it. I don't listen to anything that antenna would pick up anyhow.

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Craven stubby works just as well, and is built just as well as my previous builtright. For as little as anyone listens to the radio these days, they’re all around the same price, look essentially the same, and do the same thing. Your pick.

If people see your Raptor and the antenna is what they focus on, we’ll they’re dumb. Get what you like.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If people see your Raptor and the antenna is what they focus on, we’ll they’re dumb. Get what you like.
im sorry, but removing the factory parking garage height indicator just makes the truck look naked. how else do you measure if the starbucks drive through low vehicle horizontal post is going to hit your truck?