Shop in midwest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

akbjr

Reaction score
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good shop for a gen 3 in the Midwest? I am in Chicago but willing to drive a few hundred miles if it’s worth it. I am looking for a perch collar lift, 37 inch tires and wheels and recalibration of speedo to start. Followed by front and rear ADD bumpers. Thanks

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
theres not really any raptor focused shops around chicago, but can maybe refer you to someone in lemont/plainfield area..

wheels and tires from your local tire shop, or a supporter if you want to walk into your tire shop with new wheels...

bolt on bumpers are easy if you or a friend and slightly mechanically inclined..

the perch collar lift is definitely moderate/advanced work.. it can be easily done at home, but any spring/alignment shop should be able to do it..

*Im still in the SDi top hat crowd as my favorite stock shock lift thing..

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey man, I got a few referrable install shops in the Detroit area if youre okay with that drive.

For wheels and tires, we can get you just about anything you want and ship them direct to you with great pricing. We carry Method, Fuels, Vossens, KMC, Innov8 and hundreds more brands id be glad to help you with.

As Downforce137 said, I highly recommend the SDI top hats and we have about 35 sets in stock right now.

ADD bumpers I again know a shop in the detroit area thatd install for you, and we carry them with lighting bundles and 100% free shipping on all ADD products.

Just let me know id be happy to help you out.