RR with multiple kids?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw on the ranger6g forum where someone fit 3 child seats in the back of a Ranger Raptor. It used up every bit of space but he makes it work.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Once again, old man not paying attention... my bad. If I'd only read the title of the forum... oh well.
No problemo brother! That is why I clarified cause I was wondering what you meant and then realized we are probably agreeing just on different pages of the book :ROFLJest: It’s really Fords fault they should of come up with another offroad name for trims besides Raptor

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
I saw on the ranger6g forum where someone fit 3 child seats in the back of a Ranger Raptor. It used up every bit of space but he makes it work.
Lol, I’d love to see the kids crawling over each other to their seats…it would be all out war in my family :gr_guns:

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No problemo brother! That is why I clarified cause I was wondering what you meant and then realized we are probably agreeing just on different pages of the book :ROFLJest: It’s really Fords fault they should of come up with another offroad name for trims besides Raptor
I've go to be honest though... LOVE my F150 raptor. But would I have gone Ranger if it were available at the time? Maybe so?!!?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Organically the short hand seems to be becoming:
RR- Ranger Raptor
RaptoR- Raptor R
Braptor- Bronco Raptor
Don't forget the Mustang Raptor! Maptor? Mustor? Raptang? Kinda clunky. At least when the Transit Raptor comes out, it will be a natural sounding Traptor. :) Are the Marketing folks at Ford not creative enough to do better than sticking "Raptor" on everything? What a lost opportunity. :(