RR with multiple kids?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaeleon

Reaction score
Previously owned a Gen 1 but at times when I drive to the city it's kinda overkill. With my 3 kids it was absolutely no problem with space. Anyone have multiple kids in the RR doing daily duties? Anyone come from a F150 raptor to RR give any opinions?

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd go sit in a Ranger first. The interior will be the same dimensions regardless of Raptor or not. I think you'll find it pretty, especially if any of them require car seats. The footprint is the same as the old full size trucks, but the doors were a lot thinner back then and didn't intrude in to the cab nearly as much. Seating area is much narrower than full sized trucks of older or current generation.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
I think a Ranger is too small for 3 kids in the back especially if you already have a raptor. Depending on age but car seats would make it even worse. I’d personally never recommend a ranger for anything more than a wife and 2 kids at the most. Anything beyond that deserves a proper full-size…and we haven’t even mentioned the dogs yet

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
3 kids should fit in the seats fine as the Raptor (RR or not) uses the same cab as all F150s.
Raptor is wider, taller, and longer than a Ranger so not sure what you are referencing. (Just for clarity RR is Ranger Raptor and not a Raptor R.) I assume you are talking about the Raptor R, but OP is asking about Rangers. If you are referring to Raptor R’s then yes they are the exact same truck cab as the other Raptors.