RPG Off-Road 3rd Brake Light/Chase Light | COMING SOON (PRE-ORDERS OPEN)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
any chance you can source me a harness? swarfworks hasnt emailed me back and doesnt seem like they'll be back in stock again.

We actually stock the various LVJ Motorsports Harnesses. Which one did you need?

Basic
Basic w/Reverse
Stop Tail Turn?

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sad to hear about this setup falling through as well. It really sucks when a company makes an awesome product like GJ Motorsports and RPG did, but then just completely fall off the map. I'm still glad I was able to get my GJ Motorsports full setup with the harness, as I know others have not been fortunate.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sad to hear about this setup falling through as well. It really sucks when a company makes an awesome product like GJ Motorsports and RPG did, but then just completely fall off the map. I'm still glad I was able to get my GJ Motorsports full setup with the harness, as I know others have not been fortunate.

Actually GJ Motorsports is back up and running and we've been getting them shipped out to customers right away. Swarfworks acquired GJ Motorsports months ago so they now handle everything themselves. So we're back up and running with the original GJ Motorsports line of brake lights!

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually GJ Motorsports is back up and running and we've been getting them shipped out to customers right away. Swarfworks acquired GJ Motorsports months ago so they now handle everything themselves. So we're back up and running with the original GJ Motorsports line of brake lights!
Glad to hear they're an option again!