Reminder - Check your front brake lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kronos2300

Kronos2300

Reaction score
Glad you posted this. Have a '21 37pp and the driver's side is completely through the plastic rings and into, but not through, the rubber cover. Much appreciated!
Of course! Glad that it was helpful, and even more glad you were able to notice that before it chewed through the whole thing.

OP
OP
Kronos2300

Kronos2300

Reaction score
I notice the TSB says build date on or before 6/14/2021. Mine was built 10/2021 and still has this problem will they still perform the work?
For what it’s worth, when I took mine in, I didn’t even mention the TSB and they still addressed the issue.

It’s a safety concern so I think if you bring it in and show them how it’s rubbing and the damage it’s causing the brake line, they should fix it for you.

After all, this doesn’t count as normal “wear and tear”; brake lines shouldn’t be wearing down. This is just an issue that occurred from when they built the truck.

Good luck; let us know how it goes!

sfreedom97

Reaction score
Anyone with a 2023 with this issue? Just now catching up on this thread and need to go check my truck now.