Recaro seats vs Regular leather seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

codeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
802A with the Recaro seats. I happen to like them; they are a bit tight and firm when new but after the first couple thousand miles they soften up and provide for me anyhow, the perfect amount of support and comfort. At first they didn't seem super comfortable and was a bit worried I'd hate the seats, but they're very supportive. I think they provide a nice bit of contrast from the usual all-black / grey interior! Plus the seat package comes with a few other nice touches with the stitching elsewhere, plus includes the carbon fiber package, and the nicer vent and dashboard plastic texture & pattern.

I'd prefer nice soft touch leather on the shifter though; I could do without the carbon fiber there.

IMG_0160.jpeg

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The one thing I find nicer on the non-Recaro interior is the steering wheel. It’s a nicer perforated leather.

codeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, not sure why they changed the steering wheel wrap - the perforated leather would've been better for sure, but I still like the feel of it regardless