Raptor Vs GMC AT4X

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GDITheMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one makes anything to compete with a Raptor for it's core mission. The TRX is very cool. They are selling at invoice in my area. But...... It's bigger, heavier, I don't think the suspension is as good. Yes. It has more horsepower. Some like the interior better. But, I don't see it performing as well at high speed air attacks.

I chose the Raptor for less weight and better suspension. I would love 700 hp. Maybe an R next.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In the AT4X video it talked about locking diffs or at least limited slip. For our Gen 3's what do we have besides the Torsen? Or is that a type of limited slip? I can't remember if the Gen 3 rear has a locking anything?

Edited: another member posted this and it seems to have answered this question.

Last edited:

Zybane

Reaction score
In the AT4X video it talked about locking diffs or at least limited slip. For our Gen 3's what do we have besides the Torsen? Or is that a type of limited slip? I can't remember if the Gen 3 rear has a locking anything?

Edited: another member posted this and it seems to have answered this question.

Ford in that article went on and on about how awesome the front Torsen is. Then they removed it from ALL 2023+ Raptors lol.