Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanbrew

Reaction score
Took a trip to quakertown pa today.

Saw a new terrain screw with sun roof no graphics on the lot at a dealer in quakertown.

Also saw a white scab with graphics on the top of a car carrier headed east bound on I80 hickory run exit

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey look busa got a jeep
zuty4e2u.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

svtfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw 2 molten orange raptors today! I was shocked. One looked like an 11 Screw and the other a scab with graphics both in Tampa FL.

-Brian

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beware!

2012 Silver Screw driving on Merritt Pkwy & Rt 8 in CT.............my wife borrowed the truck and hates driving it..........she may run you off the road:disgust:

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey look busa got a jeep
zuty4e2u.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lol, is that a rifle barrel sticking out from the hole next to the middle of the bumper, we better be careful with busa, he might shoot us from his jeep, and can that thing even steer?

2012 Silver Screw driving on Merritt Pkwy & Rt 8 in CT.............my wife borrowed the truck and hates driving it..........she may run you off the road:disgust:

You're wife doesn't like driving the raptor, that's a new one on the forum, seems like everybody else's wives steal their truck from them cause of how much they love driving the raptor

Last edited:

brifox

Reaction score
I saw a white scab in downtown Indianola on Monday and a black one in Des Moines on Sunday. Tuesday morning a black screw heading south on hwy 35 between Minneapolis and Des Moines.