Raptor Round Up- Nevada and Arizona

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LvRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, like i said a bunch of us will be there at 730. Hope to see everyone there

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested, but how much actual time on the course will we be getting? Also is it going to be on the short course or a desert loop, or both.

Only about a two hour drive from Barstow.

Last edited:

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't image there will be too much track time given the duration and number of drivers. But Las Vegas and the surrounding area is nothing but one big playground for Raptors.

There are desert trails everywhere, and not too far away are dry lake beds. Vegas doesn't fence in the public land, so most roads can quickly take you off road. I have driven my ATV for 4 hours in one direction and never saw another person.

Last edited:

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't image there will be too much track time given the duration and number of drivers. But Las Vegas and the surrounding area is nothing but one big playground for Raptors.

There are desert trails everywhere, and not too far away are dry lake beds. Vegas doesn't fence in the public land, so most roads can quickly take you off road. I have driven my ATV for 4 hours in one direction and never saw another person.

Perhaps those who participated last year could provide some incite of how it went down then.

Course looks fun!

1181ddef9ab3f9b7d399e00363729bba.jpg

0a1e415b985f676349f0619b15e5f3e9.jpg

Last edited:

LvRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The last two years has been at the las Vegas motor speedway. This is the first year its going to be at the vore course in boulder city

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The last two years has been at the las Vegas motor speedway. This is the first year its going to be at the vore course in boulder city

So did you go the last two years? If so how much track time did you get.

I just signed up and really want to test my RPG stuff out. I have all the open dez in the world in Barstow, but I'm really looking forward to something different on the short course.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If VORE is anything like CORE in Colorado, then the track is open all weekend. At CORE we pay $15 and can run any of the 8+ tracks all day long. They have long and short desert tracks with some serious woops and lots of very sharp turns and straightaway as well. They have rock and hill climbing, rally car dirt tracks, and more.

The picture of VORE reminds me of a smaller CORE setup. Actually they might be roughly the same size. The tracks will probably be open, but again there will be lots of trucks.

CORE track maps: Colorado Off Road Extreme Deertrail, CO Park Map

I think it will be a good time for all. Lots of Raptors in one place, swag, and maybe some hot babes!

LvRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did go the last two years. First couple hours is slotted for the owners, and got as much time as we wanted. Even after our time slot was over they let us keep going in the mix with everyone else. They couldn't keep me off the track lol. I was on the track all day

LvRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The short course is a lot of fun. At the motor speedway they had a table top jump that was a lot of fun

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let the countdown begin! It's gonna be a blast and a gret way to break in my new RPG stage III

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk and a budweiser can