Raptor R Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not. Had a 23 R on order was next allocation. Dealer had to rebuild 24. He did say there is a 'box' he can check that it's rollover and will get higher priority (I don't believe it, but ok). There are no 'auto' rollovers.

I do know they did that on 24 TRX as you mentioned and supposedly got price holds over $10K increase on them.
I’ve had an order placed since day 1 last year. Supposedly #1 on their list with a single allocation.

Sadly, still no vin. When I called my dealer last week he was unsure about rollovers and is saying he has no idea if they are accepting them. Sounds like I need to call and insist the order to be reentered as a 2024?

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 9/25 build date went into production on 9/18. blend date on sticker is today.

Roys Concrete

Reaction score
My Ford raptor R is in production since 11/10 /23 . How long do you guys think it will be in production? I check on it daily. Nice, to be excited about some thing. The Ford dealer says they will give me $51,000 for my 2019 that is in beautiful condition with 47,000 miles. Sounds about right. Held its value really well. Going to be five years old in two weeks. I took it in for last service today. I think extended warranty is always worth it. Enjoy gentleman.

craptorr

Reaction score
So Ford Performance Chat doesn’t have my 2023 Raptor R build info anymore, I would reach out to them monthly, so I contacted my dealer, and after making a few calls the dealership owner is willing to work with me on the ADM on a 2024, I prepaid my ADM 14months ago and wasn’t happy because they said they had an allocation. Long story short, I got another ticket for the merry-go-round, lol. I’ve heard online the Raptor production will start Feb.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Ford Performance Chat doesn’t have my 2023 Raptor R build info anymore, I would reach out to them monthly, so I contacted my dealer, and after making a few calls the dealership owner is willing to work with me on the ADM on a 2024, I prepaid my ADM 14months ago and wasn’t happy because they said they had an allocation. Long story short, I got another ticket for the merry-go-round, lol. I’ve heard online the Raptor production will start Feb.
smart move 24-25 should be the last 2 years of the r. so you will have the last update body with out all the growing pains of the 2023… also now you have more time to save even more mod money for that front light hoop and some lp6’s before it arrives;)

craptorr

Reaction score
smart move 24-25 should be the last 2 years of the r. so you will have the last update body with out all the growing pains of the 2023… also now you have more time to save even more mod money for that front light hoop and some lp6’s before it arrives;)
It’s kinda bittersweet, I had carbon fiber fenders, Innov8 wheels, the whole SVC parts catalog sitting at the 4x4 shop since Feb., was able to find a V6 to build in August, everything should be done next week.

Attachments

• 72175060266__30593FCB-ABBE-43F4-AEB2-FDE442D1FB69.jpeg
    72175060266__30593FCB-ABBE-43F4-AEB2-FDE442D1FB69.jpeg
    215.3 KB · Views: 26

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s kinda bittersweet, I had carbon fiber fenders, Innov8 wheels, the whole SVC parts catalog sitting at the 4x4 shop since Feb., was able to find a V6 to build in August, everything should be done next week.
are those +2 wider carbon fenders? also how much were they?