Raptor r purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firstraptor

Reaction score
Looking to buy a new F-150 raptor R. Are there any dealers selling close to msrp or is 20 to 40 thousand over msrp the normal? I live in California.

dvm

Reaction score
There are but few and far between. Mostly well hooked up individuals. Better to buy outside of California also.

I just left my dealership after picking mine up today for sticker. I had no previous connections, never purchased a vehicle from them ever and it took 2 years to finally get the allocation but well worth it. They are out there. You need a mom and pop store. Where I bought mine is a local guy with numerous different brands and they will not sell over sticker. The other ford store in town sold there's last year for 30K over.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I have never wanted anything so bad that I would pay over MSRP, I have walked away from more than a few vehicles because I couldn't get what I wanted to pay for it. I have had two dealers in the past call me at home to come back and do the deal I wanted after I walked out because they wouldn't except my price.