RAPTOR R MRSP ORDER IN MAINE.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I originally contacted a few dealerships, and ordered one yesterday at msrp, but one of the other dealerships got back to me today saying they can order and the unit will be sold @msrp. The salesmans name is Jim P. @ Bailey Brothers Ford in Livermore falls, ME.

hope it helps someone

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Baily Bros is a small dealer, im sure they would be HYPED to sell a $110k truck!!!!!

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I originally contacted a few dealerships, and ordered one yesterday at msrp, but one of the other dealerships got back to me today saying they can order and the unit will be sold @msrp. The salesmans name is Jim P. @ Bailey Brothers Ford in Livermore falls, ME.

hope it helps someone
Sold he is no longer taking names and not even getting an allocation.

Reaction score

hope it helps someone
Would you be okay with letting us know which dealerships you contacted and which one you were able to place an order?