Raptor liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha well I think it looks okay if done correctly... Never as nice as traditional paint but a lot less prep and perfection required in the body work. No matter what I do the rust will come back. It's inevitable when living in the north. No matter how much body work or type of paint, in a few years it'll be rusting again. This will just extend the life of the truck a bit longer...

As for weight, it's not even close to 300 lbs. For three (3) coats on my truck, it'll take about 5 gallons. The total shipping weight, including spray gun and cardboard boxes is only 55 lbs...

This is the rusty Raptor getting stripped down now...
That poor Raptor, I am so glad I live in the 2nd driest state.

I would have guessed more weight, only because the one truck I had the bed sprayed on it was 3/8" thick (on the bed floor at least). The OEM stuff definitely isn't that thick.

I have seen worse things done to vehicles. Again it is probably super functional.