Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No final decision yet. Jamal Hameedi said the higher ups hadn't made a decision yet. It's just the consensus that 2014 will be it or it will be at least 2 years before the new F150 is out (for a while) and then the "new" Raptor model is available. Personally, I really hope 2014 is not the end because I love mine so much, I'm already saving for a second one! Yeah, that much!!

WorldWideRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried to go with Steve Miller when the order banks opened for the 14's and he said that he was tapped out and I wouldn't get my 14 delivered until about summer time. So I said F that and went with Joe Judge at Apple Ford in Columbia and he got me 500 over invoice.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No final decision yet. Jamal Hameedi said the higher ups hadn't made a decision yet. It's just the consensus that 2014 will be it or it will be at least 2 years before the new F150 is out (for a while) and then the "new" Raptor model is available. Personally, I really hope 2014 is not the end because I love mine so much, I'm already saving for a second one! Yeah, that much!!

On the one hand, the existing raptors will be worth a lot of scratch if they take a hiatus from production...

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I canceled my original deal.

I found a dealer, much closer to me, that was willing to come down in price.

$45,650 is what they offered me.

I took a drive to the dealer to get my truck appraised. They didn't offer me what I was hoping to get for it. So, I told them that I would think about it and get back to them.

I was still talking to another dealer up the road. I am going to ask them if they can come down another $500 from the above price.

Will report when it's done. Looks like I'm getting closer to invoice.

Last edited:

skee

Reaction score
Missouri Dealership

First off - Thanks for compiling the information found on this board. I've been reading up for the past few weeks while shopping around and it's been invaluable.

I have another dealership for the list.

Marshall Ford - O'Fallon, MO ( Ask for John Belding )

No one else in St. Louis would budge, but they gave me invoice pricing. I lucked into one they ordered for general stock that matched my specs so I got to jump the queue. It's also illegal to charge admin or doc fees in Missouri ( considered practicing law without a license ) so outside the Gas / Adv from Ford, there are no markups.

2014 Tuxedo Black SuperCrew
- 801A Luxury Package
- 63E Stowable Bed Extender
- 63T Tailgate Step
- 76F Front/Rear Cameras
- 43M Power Moonroof
- 64A Bead-Lock Capable Wheels

Invoice Pricing
Scheduled for production in early November