Raptor Assault Ford Performance Center in Utah

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dano182

Reaction score
Can’t say enough about the experience. Was there last week and it was awesome. Donny was our instructor and he was great. I’ve been driving offroad for 35 years and I learned a lot. The technology in these trucks makes even a novice competent as long as you know what buttons to push for the appropriate situation. Highly, highly recommend this course even for the “advanced” drivers.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, my brother will be your instructor if you want, ask for Donny. Jen will also likely be there, she's dynamite.
-Bring sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses that will keep the dust out of your eyes when you're outside under the tents or waiting for your lap on the Baja experience short track. Hide in the shade as much as possible.
-All the F150 Raptors are on 37's so it'll be a different experience than if you're on 35's with your own truck like me.
-Bring sweatshirt for the morning, but short sleeve shirt and shorts for the afternoon.
-Be familiar with using in car racing radios.
-Be familiar with using in car video recording.
-Ask Donny to take you on a tour of the facility afterwards
-Bring your own snacks and extra water bottle, around noon, box sandwich lunch will be provided outdoors. I recommend grabbing the grilled chicken sandwich - it's filling.
-It's an early start so if you're coming from PacTime be ready.
-Stay at John Potter's hotel the Comfort Inn and Suites, he puts a ton of money into the racing community.
-Hug Hes cafe has very good quality food.

I think you're going to really enjoy it all. You can message me if you want.
I just got back from Raptor Assault and had Donny for an instructor!, he was great. Very knowledgeable and such a fun guy to talk to. He just made the experience that much better. The lap he put in on the baja course with us in the truck blew my mind with how capable these trucks are. I wish i could do it again

What an awesome job to have.

Reaction score
I just got back from Raptor Assault and had Donny for an instructor!, he was great. Very knowledgeable and such a fun guy to talk to. He just made the experience that much better. The lap he put in on the baja course with us in the truck blew my mind with how capable these trucks are. I wish i could do it again

What an awesome job to have.
The Baja course demo! I was blown away how much faster the instructors were than I was. An awesome job indeed.