Rack:ONE Mounting Systems by WSI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. I'm thinking my Yeti is too tall to slide under the toneau with the base plate. Does half a rack make any sense?

yamahauler16

Reaction score
I have a few questions.
First of all I think this is a very slick idea. I really like the possibility and flexibility of the system
I have worked with this perforated sheet before and have a few questions.
What is the thickness?
Are there any tubes running across as support between the perimeter tubing?

I would be afraid of how much deflection would exist as you move away from the edges.

For example standing in the center of the bed without any support, I would imagine it almost touches the bed and that could become a problem when you install some of the accessories. Also things flexing and rattling and moving when driving the truck. If the structure was sectioned into smaller spands I wouldn't think there would be a problem. And for all I know from the pictures maybe its already done.

Certainly not trying to be negative just curious. Some video of of the rack during driving or trying to move things by hand would be cool to see.

I would love the opportunity at a group buy.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm still curious as to what more of you are planning with your bed liners. I usually remove mine with each wash to clean underneath. I'm thinking with this option, I'd either never clean the bed again (without removing the main bed bolts) or remove my bed liner and just use the rack and spray underneath the best you can. We all know it get's quite dusty/cruddy underneath. I don't have a full bed liner but not sure that crud still doesn't get underneath a full liner that most use. A quick release option would solve that if possible. Thoughts?

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Deflection was extremely minimal , but it's a non issue as we've remedied that.

I'm still curious as to what more of you are planning with your bed liners. I usually remove mine with each wash to clean underneath. I'm thinking with this option, I'd either never clean the bed again (without removing the main bed bolts) or remove my bed liner and just use the rack and spray underneath the best you can. We all know it get's quite dusty/cruddy underneath. I don't have a full bed liner but not sure that crud still doesn't get underneath a full liner that most use. A quick release option would solve that if possible. Thoughts?

I really don't follow what your concern/question is. Sorry, but if you can explain I'll try to help you.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Deflection was extremely minimal , but it's a non issue as we've remedied that.

I really don't follow what your concern/question is. Sorry, but if you can explain I'll try to help you.

Throw a bunch of dirt in the bed and.wash it out how clean is it or is there still a.lot.of dirt in under the rack one?.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Without a bed liner in there underneath, I'm sure that would be work decent. What about those who have or want to keep a bed liner in the truck? Are most of you who are thinking about getting this going to have a bed liner underneath or just have a naked bed with the wsi rack in there? If I keep my WeatherTech bedliner in, there would be no way to keep it clean and water/debris would pile up underneath. So I really don't see a decent way to keep a bed liner in the truck then. Just the WSI rack. That's why a quick release would be nice.