R1 Concepts Pads and Rotors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonfo

Reaction score
I put R1 rotors/pads/ss lines on my 07 Denali XL years ago and they were at least 30% better than stock. Only 20k miles on my 17 raptor but waiting to get them on. As for r1 they were good to deal with. I had a shop put the ss lines on and they told me one line had bad threads and r1 overnighted a new line and didn’t ask to see the bad line, no questions asked. Price was reasonable as well.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

^^^
Thanks @ericburney for the shout out!

What Freedom Motorsports offers is different than what you are going to get from R1 Concepts direct or anywhere for that matter. We recently have had R1 re-coat the rotors after they are cut. They make Geomet Carbon blanks that get coated in the process. Then they either drill or slot them or both afterwards as the orders are processed. We have them coat them again to coat into the slots and drilled beveled holes. So exclusive to Freedom Motorsports, these are double coated.

We have always had R1 Concepts supply the pads we have tested with raptors and about a year ago they decided to stop stocking those for us and wanted us to use their pads. We tried them out and was not happy with the performance and dust. So now we still provide the same great Posi-Quiet pads but just get them from a different supplier so you will receive two shipments, pads usually always come first because the double-coating adds a few days.

We have sold nearly a thousand of our brakes to raptor owners with great reviews since 2012. We own raptors ourselves and demand the very best just like you do and have tested this combination over and over again. We do sell them with slotted/drilled as we have found those to perform the best for our trucks but we can definitely provide these in slotted only or only drilled, no issue!
R1 Concepts has a lifetime warranty against cracking on their drilled rotors and to date for us, we have never had a single customer have to make a claim on that. They are solid, I run them on my raptor.

And the best thing is we have these on sale for TRR 2019 at a price we only offer during Black Friday. Sale ends May 22nd!
https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/sponsor-texas-raptor-run-trr-2019-sale.67625
Use code: FRFR1TRR25
Slotted only or Drilled only, with Stainless Steel brake lines and brake fluid added to your package, just PM me here or email to [email protected] to get a customized quote.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^
Thanks @ericburney for the shout out!

What Freedom Motorsports offers is different than what you are going to get from R1 Concepts direct or anywhere for that matter. We recently have had R1 re-coat the rotors after they are cut. They make Geomet Carbon blanks that get coated in the process. Then they either drill or slot them or both afterwards as the orders are processed. We have them coat them again to coat into the slots and drilled beveled holes. So exclusive to Freedom Motorsports, these are double coated.

We have always had R1 Concepts supply the pads we have tested with raptors and about a year ago they decided to stop stocking those for us and wanted us to use their pads. We tried them out and was not happy with the performance and dust. So now we still provide the same great Posi-Quiet pads but just get them from a different supplier so you will receive two shipments, pads usually always come first because the double-coating adds a few days.

We have sold nearly a thousand of our brakes to raptor owners with great reviews since 2012. We own raptors ourselves and demand the very best just like you do and have tested this combination over and over again. We do sell them with slotted/drilled as we have found those to perform the best for our trucks but we can definitely provide these in slotted only or only drilled, no issue!
R1 Concepts has a lifetime warranty against cracking on their drilled rotors and to date for us, we have never had a single customer have to make a claim on that. They are solid, I run them on my raptor.

And the best thing is we have these on sale for TRR 2019 at a price we only offer during Black Friday. Sale ends May 22nd!
https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/sponsor-texas-raptor-run-trr-2019-sale.67625
Use code: FRFR1TRR25
Slotted only or Drilled only, with Stainless Steel brake lines and brake fluid added to your package, just PM me here or email to [email protected] to get a customized quote.

do you have steal brake lines?