Question about Toyo M/T 315/70/R18...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Capt_Holstein559
Reaction score
I ended up going with 37's and I am EXTREMELY happy I did. I just started a thread on what I did to make them work with stock fenders if interested. Its called Running 37's with stock fenders

OP
OP
Capt_Holstein559
Reaction score
Result of New Tires

Just wanted to share with everyone the result of my new tires.

Here is the FIRST jump:

Here is the SECOND jump. (the plastic molding on the fender popped off, but other than that no damage!)

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My set of 315/70r18's come in tomorrow. Ill make a new thread to let you all know how it goes. I kept waiting for someone to pull the trigger... And just decided to do it myself. They will be on 18 inch 0mm offset BMF novakanes (hopefully I found a set... They are backordered almost everywhere)

Should be a great setup... Hopefully no rubbing and the bigger tire look.

Ill post pics of the tires tomorrow hopefully... Comparing to the stock ones. Don't think my wheels will arrive until next week tho (if I've actually found some)

I believe stockers are 34.4ish and these are supposed to be 35.7 and 13 inches wide. Should definitely be able to tell they are larger so we'll see!

Last edited: