Quantum Silver Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great color choice! Just wondering, why go with "glassworks" fenders instead of oem?

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As some of you know I rolled my brand new raptor shortly after I got it HERE. Anyways, insurance covered everything including a new paint job, so I figured I might as well go for something different. The color I picked was and Aston Martin color called Quantum Silver Metallic. It looks quite dark normally, but really pops in the sun with metallic flakes. I think it turned out awesome, the shop also painted the grille, and bumpers black which makes it even better. Also went with glassworks fenders since I needed new fenders after the accident anyways. Next is to swap out the BFG's for some toyo 35's! anyways here are the pics.

DSC_0014_zps40aa55b2.jpg

BOOM! There it is. I knew than that would look awesome. Congrats man. If I roll mine, I'm shooting my truck Harley Davidson Mirage Orange. I'm going to hop in my truck and try to find a squirrel to blame it on right now. Lol.

OP
OP
jeeper

jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Just need some blacked out raptor retrofits and it'll be perfect
Great color choice! Just wondering, why go with "glassworks" fenders instead of oem?

Went with glassworks for the look and so I can run some bigger rubbers!