**Purple Haze** Raptor opinions wanted!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have to. My girlfriend is from Houston. I'm still waiting in some different batteries to see if that was the issue. I'll let you know.

I wish I was driving right now.

if you come to Houston just bring your raptor with you and we'll do something else :)

Redbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man, I'm here in Missouri City (south Houston). I looked at your website and want to bring in my 2014 blue Raptor. I like the cup holders, fender lights, and console lid. Would I be able to get the console lid in blue (like the blue flame color of the truck) or is red the only option? I look forward to bringing her in soon. How long will you need to keep her since it's a bit of a drive out to Kemah for me? -BJ

OP
OP
T

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man, I'm here in Missouri City (south Houston). I looked at your website and want to bring in my 2014 blue Raptor. I like the cup holders, fender lights, and console lid. Would I be able to get the console lid in blue (like the blue flame color of the truck) or is red the only option? I look forward to bringing her in soon. How long will you need to keep her since it's a bit of a drive out to Kemah for me? -BJ

It really depends what all you want but usually a day or 2 for most builds. The console lid would have to be done ahead of time as we don't make those at our shop.