Proud new owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '14 Race Red Screw finally arrived! It was definitely worth the 5 month wait! A big "Thank You" to Blood and Crystal for all their help!

Nice ride, you just gotta love the Race Red color! Looks like your old Chevy to the right is feeling a little inadequate, or maybe its just cold outside..... :rotflmao:

Last edited:

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant wait to feel that feeling stuck on ramp59 and not moving

It will happen soon enough. Mine sat for 16 days before it shipped- and my dealer is only about 1.5-2 hours N of DTP

Nice ride, you just gotta love the Race Red color! Looks like your old Chevy to the right is feel a little inadequate or maybe its just cold outside..... :rotflmao:

:rotflmao:

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My '14 Race Red Screw finally arrived! It was definitely worth the 5 month wait! A big "Thank You" to Blood and Crystal for all their help!

You're welcome, bsid10; she's a beauty! Thanks for posting the pic. :)

Crystal

OP
OP
B

bsid10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Congrats, I love the red! There seems to be a good number of guys from MA getting trucks recently... we might have to actually all meet up!

I'm up for that!!!